Home | Sitemap | Contact Us | Translate
LIBRARY & LOCAL HAPPENINGS
For More Info:
For EBooks Visit Our Web Site
Texas State Library has provided ALL Texas Readers the opportunity to use SimplyE!
* Install the SimplyE app from your device’s app store. It is FREE to download.
* Once installed, go to Menu (3 bars), and then Settings. Click on Accounts, and then click on the Plus sign (+) in the upper right corner. Scroll down to find and choose Jasper Public Library.
* Select Jasper Public Library and input you library card # and pin (last name).
* Now browse back to Catalog. You should see a wide selection of popular books, bestsellers and classics to check out!
* TIP: You can delete New York Library by touching & holding it.
* The SimplyE Collection contains public domain books that anyone can access, even without a library card. You can delete it or keep it.
If you do not have a library card, please see highlighted info.
City of Jasper
465 S. Main St.
Jasper, TX 75951
Phone: (409) 384-4651
For After Hours Power Outages or Other City Utility Problems, Call (409) 383-6162.
CONTACT NUMBER BY DEPARTMENT
MAYOR AND CITY COUNCIL
Randy Sayers, Mayor
Anderson Land, Jr., Councilmember Dist. #1
Michael P. Daniel, Councilmember Dist. #2
DeMarcus Holmes, Councilmember Dist. #3
David Shultz, Councilmember Dist. #4
Rashad Lewis, Councilmember Dist. #5, At-Large
Copyright © City of Jasper, Texas 2016